January 9, 2012

Butter London No More Waity, Katie

In honor of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's 30th birthday today, I give you: Butter London: No More Waity, Katie!

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, formally known as Kate Middleton, was dubbed Waity Katie by Londoners for the length of time she was dating Price William. Personally, I think she is just lovely! She was made to be a princess. Heck, if I was dating a prince, I wouldn't care how long I'd have to wait.

Now on to the polish, it is a dusty purple base with lavender glitters. The first coat was sheer, the second coat was blotchy, and the 3 coat was opaque.


I guess if I am being super critical, the overall result is kinda patchy. But you can't really tell from a distance.


But I am not being super critical, I love the color. I love the bottle. I love the name! Even though I had to apply 3 coats, they formula was easy to work with.



The color looks darker indoor but you can see the glitter/shimmer more indoor as well.


I got this bottle (along with 2other Butter London polishes) at Nordstrom when they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale. Butter London retails for $14 each and can be purchased at Nordstrom, Ulta, Sephora and various other places. I know it's a bit more pricey but splurge once in a while! Oh, BTW, Butter London is in fact an US brand, not actually from London.

No comments:

Post a Comment