January 15, 2012

Zoya Faye

Still super depressed about my broken nails, because it took my a long time to grow them out. Now I am on day 2 of using Qtica Growth Stimulation treatment, so far so good. I will give full review after 2 weeks of use.

Anyways, on to today's swatch, Zoya Faye!

She (I like to call all zoya polishes "she") is described on the website to be "A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with bright gold sparkle." The gold sparkle is unavoidable. It is in your FACE, which makes photographing the mauve part hard. 




My nails look even shorter in pictures! ::Sniff Sniff:: Faye is really feminine which is not really my thing. But She is just SO pretty to look at.


 The formula was easy to apply, like most of my Zoyas. I did use 3 coats to achieve a darker color. Because of the gold glitter, this will be harder to remove than a regular polish.



Please excuse my dry cuticles, have I mentioned that I live in a very cold and dry state? I am constantly using lotion and cuticle cream, otherwise they would be a lot worse. 


You can buy zoya at zoya.com or in store at Ulta.

1 comment:

  1. Faye looks very similar to OPI Rally Pretty Pink and Its My Year!
    Pretty none the less :)

    ReplyDelete