January 12, 2012

Zoya Trixie

Zoya Trixie, Hellooooooooo foil! It is as shiny IRL (in real life) as it is in the picture. On Zoya's website, Trixie is described as "Stunning light silver with a sparkling metallic foil finish." It She makes me wanna PARTAY!


.
This color is not for the faint of heart. People can notice this color on your hand from miles away. The formula was very easy to apply. Many foil finish polishes can leave streaky marks but not Trixie. 


I couldn't stop looking at it her after I was done painting my nails. She demands your attention.


This color really is great for "night activities." I don't think it's work safe. Who can get any work done when your nails are "bling-ing?" I have a couple of silvers in my stash but Trixie is by far my favorite! Trixie can be purchased at zoya.com.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Annie, I laughed so hard when you crossed out the word, "it".. too cute! And Trixie looks phenomenal on you!! She has been on my wishlist for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if people will think I am crazy lol Calling my nail polishes "She".

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. some people might think your crazy, but THEY are the crazy ones ;)
    I think every Zoyaddict calls their polish, "she" and "her."

    ReplyDelete