January 13, 2012

A-England Lancelot

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I have a foreigner to show you today.

Boy oh boy, did I have trouble with this one or WHAT? A-England is from, you guessed it, England (unlike Butter London)! Lancelot is from The Mythicals collection with characters from King Arthur mythology. Lancelot is a jelly/creme polish that I always always have trouble with. It doesn't matter what brand it is, I have trouble applying jelly/creme. I know this looks black, but it is actually blackened red. If I could only apply it right, it would look awesome.


It looks like my nail had dust particles on it and I painted my nails before they were completely cleaned off.


From everything I have read, when wearing dark nail polish, your nails are suppose to short. My nails were short so I decided to swatch Lancelot. I'm going to give this another try some day. I'm an inpatient person and this is the result. It's not bad, but it's not perfect either.


I ordered 2 more from The Mythicals collection and they should be here next week or there after. I can't wait to try the other colors. Quite honestly, I can't remember which one I ordered on the top of my head. But hopefully by then, my nails will have grown out more and cuticles will be in better shape.

You can purchase A-England at http://www.a-england.co.uk/ or if you don't feel like making an international purchase, Llarowe is their US stockist. BTW, Adina, the owner of A-England, has mentioned on Facebook that a new line is coming out soon! I can't wait to get my hands on some of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment